Lazada Philippines

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Why I love Sun Cellular TU200 prpmp

I am a sun user for several years now.

 At first,  find it difficult because there are provinces that don't have a strong Sun cellular signal but as years goes by, more cell sites are being built so I am enjoying it now.

Most of our community members are in sun cellular network and this become my deciding point to have sun.

When I first started with Sun cell, I have plan Php 350 - Unlimited call sun-to-sun, unlimited text sun-to-sun and 250 text to other network.

At first I am enjoying it but sometimes my bill would go as high as Php 600 because of  my text to other network. Because of this, I decided to have my line cut and buy a sun cellular prepaid sim.

I am enjoying pre-paid sun cellular now because of its promos.

The promo that I liked most is the Php 200 load which includes unlimited text sun-to-sun, 4 hrs call sun-to-sun plus 500 text to other network

What I do is that I buy a regular Php 200 load (which I bought for Php 202 in a sari-sari store near the house) then I convert it to their Php 200 promo by texting TU200 to 247.

If I converted the load, I will have the a free 25 text t other network in addition to the free 1,000 text to other network .

Isn't it wonderful? And this is the reason why I love sun cellular :-)




No comments: