Lazada Philippines

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

wake boarding @ CWC (Camsur watersports Complex)

     When we went to Camsur, we have a chance to go to CWC & try wake boarding. I feel thrilled & happy while still waiting for our turn but as it comes nearer, my heart is beating fast & feel a little afraid and asking myself why? Why i am doing this to my self. LOL.
       The reason why i asked that question to myself  is because I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM, LOL! all i know is some floating but i cannot stay afloat for long.All i have is with me is guts, but that guts is slowly depleting every minute. Gosh!
       Like any other first timers, we had our orientation on how to wake board. The personnel in-charge told us that the water is 7 feet deep & if anything happened while the cable is dragging you or you want to have a rest, all you have to do is release your hands from the handle and go to the shore (sounds very easy) . There are lifeguards in the area that will surely get you out of the water if you can't manage to swim to the shore.
       When the cable pulled me into the water , my heart begins to beat fast (i had a feeling that i cannot finish this alive). After saying a prayer & self assurance that everything will be okay, my heartbeat becomes normal again and i  began to enjoy the feeling.

No comments: